Rhinoplasty Surgery Clinic in Bhopal, India - Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as a "nose job" or "nose reshaping" by patients is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the form, restoring the functions, and aesthetically enhancing the nose. Most patients ask to remove a bump, narrow nostril width, change the angle between the nose and the mouth, as well as correct injuries, birth defects, or other problems that affect breathing. Find the best Rhinoplasty Clinic in Bhopal, India.
Nose surgery costs in India - Rhinoplasty surgery costs can vary widely. The cost of Rhinoplasty Surgery depends on Anesthesia fees, Hospital or surgical facility costs, Medical tests, Post-surgery garments, Prescriptions for medication, Surgeons fee, Clinic stay etc. A surgeons fee will be based on his or her experience and geographic office location. When choosing a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for a rhinoplasty procedure, remember that the surgeons experience and your comfort with him or her are just as important as the final cost of the surgery.
Fill the form to know the approx cost of Nose surgery for your case in India.
Find detailed information about Rhinoplasty, Side Effects, Pre-Post Procedure Care, FAQs & Choose a Rhinoplasty surgeon you can trust in Bhopal, India. If you are a Surgeon from Bhopal, India, you are most welcome to join our network & If you are looking for Rhinoplasty you can find doctors, Ask your doubts about Rhinoplasty or read the blogs. We have tried to list best Clinics, doctors & surgeons in & near Bhopal, India. Please fill the form to schedule your free consultation with one of our affiliate clinic in Bhopal, India. To know the approximate cost of Rhinoplasty Procedure, click on - http://www.rhinoplastysurgery.co.in/cost-financing/.
The information provided by this site is meant for general purposes only and should not be seen as a substitute to advice from medical doctors. Do not take it as a treatment guide. Do consult your physician as different cases demand different attention. We do not claim information provided here to be of professional nature. If anything goes wrong with anyone acting upon information provided on the site, Rhinoplastysurgery.co.in won’t responsible for it. The photos seen on the site are for the purpose of representation only. Results of surgeries differ greatly from patient to patient and can’t be guaranteed.
It’s not unrevealed that plastic surgery has become quite common in our society. Although, there are so many different procedures or techniques performed that it can be hard to keep track of why exactly people choose to have them done.
One of the most frequently performed plastic surgery procedures is the nose job, also known as a rhinoplasty operation procedure. Rhinoplasty can fix a number of problems, from serious medical issues to boosting the confidence. Here are some to give you an idea of why people choose to have this type of procedure done.
A cleft lip or cleft palate is a usual birth flaw that leads to facial deformities around the nose and the mouth. This condition doesn’t only cause social and emotional anxiety; they can also lead to issues with eating and nutrition. For all these causes, most parents have the issue corrected as early in a child’s life as possible may be.
Millions of people deal with chronic sinus issues every single day. These can include anything in particular from nasal allergies to constant sinus congestion. In some cases, the origin of the issue is an anatomical anomaly, which can be rectified with a simple rhinoplasty.
It matters little whether you fall off of a bike or get hit in the face with a frying pan, facial injuries are one of the leading causes people choose to have rhinoplasty performed. If a major injury occurs, it can severely affect someone’s ability to breathe and function normally. But with the help of a plastic specialist, corrective surgery can help them greatly to recover their former quality of life.
If you’re not satisfied with your breasts, you can have augmentation of your breast done. If you’re not satisfied with your stomach, you can go for a tummy tuck. In a similar way, people who aren’t comfortable with the given look of their nose can have a rhinoplasty. In fact, this is the most common reason to have plastic surgical operation.
These are ordinarily some of the most common reasons behind rhinoplasties, and they aren’t all mutually exclusive. Ultimately, it’s your own face, and you don’t need to justify your reasons to anyone else.
Rhinoplasty in Bhopal
What is rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty, also called nose surgery, is one of the cosmetic surgery operations that can shorten or lengthen the nose, change shape or contour, narrow nostrils, or lift and define the tip. It is also used to correct structural deformities' which causes breathing problems. It is a remodeling of the cartilage, bones and sometimes the soft tissues of the nose. Rhinoplasty can change bone, cartilage, or both.
Who is an ideal candidate for rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a procedure for people looking for a change in their looks that is related to the structure of the nose. A good candidate for cosmetic surgery deformity nose may: have a nose that he or she feels too big or too small in comparison to other facial features
• Have a lump on the bridge of the nose
• Have a wide nose
• Have a tip of the nose that sags, protrudes, or is enlarged
• Have a bulbous tip
• Have nostrils that are too large or pinched
• Have a nose that is crooked or off-center
• Were injured while the nose is asymmetrical
• Have breathing problems due to irregularities with the internal structure of the nose
What are the necessary preparations for rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a cosmetic procedure, but it shouldn't be taken lightly. A person opting for a nose job should follow several steps in the weeks and days before surgery to ensure that they get the best results and the fastest recovery possible. The information below is a helpful guide, but all patients should discuss it with their doctor accordingly for best results.
The first important step in getting a nose job is consulting a surgeon is very important to ensure that you are both on the same page regarding your goals and what you can realistically expect.
Doctor may ask you to take pictures to design and structure the appropriate procedure for you to discuss with you the most favorable option. So that you can explain your ideal appearance to the doctor.
Be sure to tell your surgeon if you've had previous nose surgery or a nose injury, even if it was several years ago. You should also tell your doctor if you have any allergies or difficulty breathing.
Do not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs (your doctor can provide you with a list of over-the-counter drugs to avoid)
Set up home recovery area: plenty of pillows, books, magazines, journals, stationery, TV, remote control, videos, favorite CDs, humidifier, nasal spray, hot water bottles / bucket heating pads, with cover in case of vomiting
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is an outpatient procedure performed under general anesthesia. There are mainly two types of rhinoplasty, rhinoplasty Open and closed rhinoplasty. Both procedures have advantages and disadvantages to consider.
Using the open rhinoplasty technique, a surgeon makes an additional incision on the columella (an area outside the nose between the nostrils) and some incisions inside the nose, just like during the closed technique. Then, a plastic surgeon carefully lifts the nasal skin back so it can work on the cartilage and other tissue inside the nose. Open rhinoplasty is mainly used in more complicated cases. Once healed, the incision leaves a very small, almost invisible scar on the underside of the nose. Despite this drawback, some surgeons find that the open nose job procedure is the best option in many cases.
During the closed rhinoplasty procedure, a surgeon makes several incisions in the nostrils, without going outside the nose. For many patients, the closed rhinoplasty procedure offers all of the traditional benefits of the nose without the risk of external scarring. Incisions in this operation are made inside the nostril, where they will be completely invisible after healing. Although it may not offer quite as much freedom to the surgeon, closed rhinoplasty surgery still allows a lot of reshaping possibilities. In other cases, the surgeon may decide that an artificial implant is the best way to give the patient the appearance of the nose he or she desires.
How to recover after rhinoplasty?
• After rhinoplasty, follow your doctor's instructions. Your nose and eye area will be swollen and bruised. They can be painful and your face feels swollen.
• Keep your head elevated while sleeping to minimize swelling. Eat a healthy diet to speed healing and avoid any activity that requires bending or lifting.
• Take the time to make sure your nose is healing well. The nose is delicate and you will greatly reduce the risk of complications and secondary surgery by following your doctor's advice.
• Good nutrition helps with healing. Start your recovery with a mild liquid diet (water, juice, soup or broth). It is important that your stomach is settled before resuming normal eating and drinking. Vomiting can interfere with your recovery and healing time.
• Although the end result will be apparent in about two weeks, small changes may continue to occur over the next 6-12 months. The end result depends on your age, skin type, and healing ability.
What are the benefits of rhinoplasty?
• The benefits of rhinoplasty are sometimes more psychological in nature, involving emotional and social adjustment, especially in the case of adolescents.
• Rhinoplasty can drastically alter the appearance of the face by subtly altering different features of the nose. It can change the shape of the tip or bridge, narrow or widen the scope of the nostrils, or change the angle between the nose and the upper lip.
• For patients with breathing difficulties or particularly narrow nasal passages, rhinoplasty can relieve a lot of suffering by opening the passages to allow easier breathing.
• For people born with asymmetric nose shape, cartilage deviation, or other birth defects of the nose, Rhinoplasty can relieve symptoms that can affect the entire circulatory system.
• One of the most remarkable benefits of the procedure is greater confidence. Aspects of the nose that before made you uncomfortable or self conscious are removed and a happier more comfortable body image is the end result. Feeling more attractive helps you feel more confident and think and feel more positive about yourself.
What are the risk factors and complications of rhinoplasty?
There are risks associated with most surgeries. Most of them are habitual and, if you are considering rhinoplasty, you should at least prepare for these experiences.
• Discoloration, bruising, redness;
• Slow healing (smoking slows down healing very intensively);
Patients do not have to worry that the percentage of complex complications is very low.
What is the alternative to rhinoplasty?
If there is a problem with breathing through the nose doctors can help by offering steam-to-heat procedures or procedures that contain treatment with cream. If the patient wants to change the appearance of the nose, rhinoplasty is necessary - even facial massage is powerless in this case. The other way would be to work on other aspects of the face to improve the proportion.
Why Consider India For Rhinoplasty?
India is a leading player in the medical tourism / healthcare facilitation industry. It is increasingly becoming the destination of choice for a wide range of medical procedures. There are many advantages of going to India for treatment. Some of the advantages of going to India for medical treatment are:
• Internationally accredited medical facilities using the latest technology
• Highly qualified doctors / surgeons and hospital support staff
• Significant savings compared to national private healthcare
• Medical treatment costs in India are at least 60-80% lower compared to similar procedures in North America and UK
• No waiting lists
• Fluent English speaking staff
• Options for private room, translator, private chef, dedicated staff during your stay and many other tailor-made services
• Can easily be combined with a business trip /
Post rhinoplasty patients can visit tourist places like India has got the best tourist destinations to visit, where many foreign tourists visit every year. Cities like Bhopal is the best places to visit.
What is the cost of rhinoplasty?
The cost of Rhinoplasty in India is much lower as compared to other countries. Low cost is not the only criterion, the patient is looking for a quality discharge at low cost. India turns out to be much more beneficial for the patients as the cost of treatment is low without compromising the quality. In the USA the cost of rhinoplasty is around $ 7300, while in India it costs around $ 2900.
How to Consult for Rhinoplasty in India?
To have a free consultation regarding rhinoplasty in India, all you need to do is send us a query regarding your treatment and within 24 hours an assistant will contact you for further details and interaction. From this point you don't have to worry about anything. This assistant will take care of all your work like visa organization, accommodation, doctor's appointments round with clock services to make your medical hassle free.